The aroma of Vanilla is known as calming, relaxing, and sensual and is used as an aphrodisiac in some cultures. According to studies, it's the second most popular ice cream flavor. But, more importantly, according to an interview by the website, The Kitchen.com, it's Ina Garten's (who we consider a god) favorite ice cream flavor.
Pure extracts of Vanilla calm and soothe cracked and sore lips. An emollient blend of hemp oil and vitamin E treats damaged skin and locks the natural oils to keep lips protected and beautifully soft.
Beeswax helps reduce water loss from the skin, which helps protect lips from becoming dry or chapped. In addition, beeswax forms a moisturizing, protective layer on the surface of the lips.
- Makes lips soft and supple.
- Heals cuts on the lips caused due to dryness
- Soothing, Softening, and All Natural
- Contains Propolis, which is known to help fight against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It is also said to have anti-inflammatory effects and help the skin heal.
- Vitamin E repairs damaged or chapped lips while softening from the inside out.
Cera alba Beeswax Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Propolis, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Honey Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Honey, Propolis Cera, Siraitia Grosvenorii (Monk) Fruit Extract